We are the leading aesthetic clinic in Bedford.
ANTI - WRINKLE INJECTIONS
As we get older, our skin loses the supple elasticity it once had. As a result, we acquire more fine lines and wrinkles. These can be resolved by using wrinkle softening treatments. Simon uses the latest in facial rejuvenation to give your skin a smoother and younger appearance using a safe and virtually painless non-surgical technique. This treatment is suitable for:
- Frown lines: Reduction and prevention of the vertical lines between your brows, often caused by frowning.
- Forehead wrinkles: Reduction and prevention of wrinkles on your forehead, caused by the movement of muscles during facial expression.
- Crow’s feet: Reduction and prevention of wrinkles in the outer corners of the eye, more noticeable when smiling or laughing. These become more prominent with age.
- Brow lift: Non-surgical brow lift to raise and re-contour eyebrows. Effective if concerned about heaviness of the upper eyelid and drooping brows.
- Jowl lift: Reduce neck creases and help improve definition of the jawline.
- Drooping smile: Raise a drooping smile by reducing the downward ‘pull’ of the corners of the mouth.
- Smoker’s lines: Reduce smoker’s lines caused by puckering of the lips. This improves the appearance of the outline of the lips.
- Hyperhidrosis (excess sweating): Blocks the nerves that activate the sweat glands to help alleviate embarrassment of excess sweating of the underarm region.
Do you have a Question?
Enter your name and phone number, a member of staff will contact you shortly.
At The Medic Clinic, we only use the most premium filler; Juvederm. Unlike other fillers, these results last up to approximately 9-24 months. Juvederm contains lidocaine which is an anaesthetic to help reduce any pain or discomfort during the procedure. The patented technology in Juvederm allows facial fillers to blend with the tissue under the skin, giving you the most natural and seamless look possible.
Our facial filler procedure is designed to treat:
- Under the eyes (Tear Trough) for hallow and dark circles
- Cheeks (create a fuller cheek or a high cheek bone look)
- Lips (Vermillion border and lip augmentation)
- Lip Lines (Smoker’s Lines) plumper and fuller lips
- Nose to mouth lines (Naso-labial folds)
- Mouth to Chin lines (Marionette lines)
- Chin (defined chin with fillers) / jaw line definition
- Nose (Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty / non surgical nose job)
- 8 point lift (creates a non surgical facelift by lifting the face in the areas which sag)
CHEMICAL SKIN PEELS.
Obagi Blue Peel Radiance is a medical peel procedure performed by our professionally trained specialists to help reveal younger, healthier-looking skin one layer at a time.
What is the
Obagi Blue Radiance chemical peel?
The Obagi Blue radiance peel is a treatment used to improve the skin texture and tone. It contains a unique blend of acids to provide a gentle but effective salicylic acid-based facial peel, resulting in tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin immediately after just one treatment.
The acid is applied to the skin to lower the PH, which loosens the connections between dead skin cells, including exfoliation and stimulating new cell growth. This process causes superficial layers of dead skin to peel off, removing the dead and damaged skin from the top layer.
Benefits of the
Obaji Blue Radiance Skin Peel Treatments
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Lessens the severity of acne, as well as white heads and black heads
- Reduces mild scarring
- Lightens age spots, freckles and other patches of hyper pigmentation
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Repairs sun-damaged skin
- Balances skin tone
- Removes dry skin
- Makes skin look and feel firmer
- Exfoliates dead skin cells, unclogs pores, & encourages collagen production
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
- 1 Area
- Woman £150.00
- Men £175.00
- 2 Areas
- Woman £185.00
- Men £200.00
- 3 Areas
- Woman £230.00
- Men £275.00
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating in underarms) £280.00
- Teeth grinding £260.00
- Gummy smile £100.00
- Bunny lines £150.00
- 1 x 1ml syringe £240.00
- 2x 1ml syringes £450.00
- Jaw Line Correction £320.00
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose job) £300.00
- Tear troughs £250.00
- Nasolabial folds 1ml (nose to mouth line) £240.00
- Marionette lines 1ml (mouth to chin line) £240.00
- Anti-Wrinkle injection to 3 areas, 1ml cheeks and 1ml Lips £500.00
- 1ml Cheeks & 1ml Tear Trough Dermal Filler Package £350.00
- Cheeks, Jaw, Chin & Lips (5mls) Dermal Filler Package £850.00
- 1ml Cheeks & 1ml Lips Dermal Filler Package £475.00
Obagi Blue peel Radiance